PREMIERS 2020 WALL DECAL
The Premiers 2020 Wall Decal showcases an official NRL photograph taken after the grand final game in 2020. The photo will depict the winning team celebrating their win and holding the trophy. It will be printed on special adhesive material that offers a lightly textured finish and can be easily self-installed on virtually any flat surface with professional looking results.
The iTAGtm Wall Decal is a non-toxic (phthalates free), eco-friendly (recyclable) product and is perfectly suited for living environments. It can be re-positioned and re-used, up to 10 times, without leaving sticky residue and without tearing.
Suitable for interior applications onto painted walls and doors, including plasterboard, wood, tile, melamine, metal, plastic and glass surfaces, that are in good condition. Can be removed easily with 99% confidence the surface will be residue free and can be repositioned multiple times.
The iTAGtm Wall Decal has a minimum 3 year guaranteed fade resistance when installed on an internal interior wall, not in direct sun light.
You can stick them on:
- Painted plasterboard walls, painted MDF/chipboard/plywood walls
- Painted concrete walls, tiled walls, melamine walls, metal walls
- Nearly any good condition, smooth, flat, clean surface!
The Premiers 2020 Wall Decal size is 276mm wide x 246mm.
- The colours of the product on your computer screen may not be the colours of the actual product due to computer screen and printer differences.
- Not recommended for brick walls, non-painted cement surfaces or heavy painted spackled walls.
- Only apply the wall decal to surfaces that are in good condition prior to application. If the wall paint was peeling or it was freshly painted prior to wall decal installation, or the decal has been on the wall for more than 3 years, then this decal may remove the paint.
- Allow 40 days on newly painted surfaces before applying the wall decal, otherwise bubbles may appear and when the decal is removed, the paint maybe removed as well.
- Do not apply to angled or horizontal surfaces, external/exterior surfaces or near heat sources. Do not apply to walls that are damp, dirty, grimy or have mould or mildew.